We are in need of a Warehouse Associate who will be responsible for accurately and effectively pulling jobs and any other task assigned to them by the warehouse manager.
- Packaging products in a timely manner to keep up with daily requirements.
- Assisting with unloading of inbound trucks, FedEx, or UPS.
- Making sure counts/products are accurate by using purchase orders.
- Properly organizing stock into the correct bins.
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment.
- Keeping the work area tidy and orderly to ensure the warehouse is a safe and clean environment.
- Communicating with the warehouse manager about any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties.
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the warehouse manager
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to be standing all day and perform walking, stooping, and bending functions as required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use a step stool or ladder, etc.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Computer skills are required.
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid state driver’s license.
- A pre-employment criminal background check, a driving record check, and a drug screen are part of the hiring process
Absolute Power offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as continued training.
Please call for an appointment, applications, and interviews by APPOINTMENT ONLY. 210-647-3138