Work will consist of installation, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment with the residential electrical industry.
- Assist Journeyman Electricians by performing tasks under their direct supervision. The Apprentice should keep all materials, equipment, and tools in an orderly fashion and keep the work area clean at all times. Demonstrate safe work habits and proper care of company property.
- Understanding of language, terms, and skills in the use of tools on the job.
- Think ahead to show how to spend the available time for maximum production.
- Maintain a positive attitude towards completing a job, and complying with all company policies
- Produce quality work that meets or exceeds National Electric Code requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Texas driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- The job requires working in all elements (rain, heat, cold, snow and etc.)
- The job requires employees to have personal tools with them at all times
- Work from all types of ladders (step ladders, frame ladders, extension ladders and etc.)
- Employees' personal tools and personal weight cannot exceed the ladder weight limit
- Perform work at various height
- Work in restricted areas (attics, crawl spaces and etc.)
- Wear protective gear when necessary (hard hat, reflective gear, etc.)
- Able to work 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, overtime as required, and night shifts
- Positively identifies color wire
- Comprehends reading and writing
- Comprehends and practices safe work procedures per company policy
- Operate company trucks with manual and automatic transmission
- Capable of operating power tools
- Must be able to bend, stand, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, push, pull, and reach overhead frequently
- Possess good and or corrected vision for work that includes small electrical items
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Stand for long periods of time
- Repetitive use of hands and fingers
Absolute Power offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as continued training.
Please call for an appointment, applications, and interviews by APPOINTMENT ONLY. 210-647-3138