We are looking for a hardworking electrical estimator to join our team! As an Estimator, your main responsibility will be to estimate the work electrical of particular projects by reviewing, blueprints, specifications, and related documents and working with Accubid Electrical estimating software.
- Analyze labor, material, and time requirements for a project
- Fulfill client appointments in a timely manner.
- Assess projects by identifying project requirements, regarding time, labor, and material costs.
- Read blueprints and analyze all other applicable documents to prepare estimates.
- Collaborate with contractors, engineers, and architects during estimate creation to ensure overall accuracy.
- Email estimates to clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Estimate costs by looking at the entire project.
- Present cost estimates to upper management.
- Prepare reports detailing all of the costs going into a project.
- Input cost data into the company database.
- Notice differences between the estimated cost and the actual cost.
- Look at customer requirements for a project.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2 years of experience working as an electrical estimator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word etc.)
- Experience with Accubid (or other electrical bidding software)
- Ability to create reports on costing data
- Proficient analytical and math skills
- Ability to understand technical drawings and requirements
- Deep knowledge of how processes work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication
- Very detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well on a team
- Understanding electrical theory
Absolute Power offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as continued training.
Please call for an appointment, applications, and interviews by APPOINTMENT ONLY. 210-647-3138